lunes, 21 de enero de 2008

And I wonder if it's me

Wait for me, I'm nothing on my own ....................

I'm willing to go on, .......................................

.............................but not alone, ..................

.......................................................not now

I'm so aware of everything, ...............................

...............but nothing seems for real and.............

....As long as you're in front of me ......................

.............................................then I'll

........watch the fingers of our hands........





Believe, K's Choice

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I hope you can find the answer :)

(Yo buscaré la canción para escucharla, tiene buena pinta ^.^)

Un besazo!

María dijo...

Tiene unos añitos y es un pelin sensiblona... pero me gusto mucho en su día y la reencontré hace poco.

Jjejee, hay dias que creo que encontre la respuesta, otros en los que parece que me he olvidado de la pregunta...

Besos!!